STQC Certified Vivekanand Biometric Device used for AEBAS, PMKVY, ISDS - Textile Portal, CSSDA Portal, RSLDC Portal, Aajeevika (DDU-GKY), NDLM, SDI DGET Portal, NIIT Portal and Others.
Vivekanand Biometric supports features like GPS Location (Latitude & Longitude), Wi-Fi, works with 2G / 3G Network, Live with Online Servers, SIM Card Slot, SD Card Slot, etc.
Vivekanand Biometric Used at VTP (Vocational Training Provider) Centers, ITIs (Industrial Training Centers, KVK (Kaushlya Vardhan Kendra) and Other Training Institutes Which Works under Government Schemes.
This Biometric Device is Dedicated to Shri. Swami Vivekanand on their 150th Birth Anniversary.
Main features provide by Our Vivekanand Biometric are as follows:
1. STQC Certified Sensor and Extractor: Vivekanand Biometric Loaded with STQC Certified Biometric Sensor and Extractor as per Requirement.
2. GPS Location with Langitude and Latitude: This supports GPS Cordinates Langitude and Latitude.
3. 2G-3G Connectivity: It supports Internet Connectivity through SIM Card 2G OR 3G and GPRS. so you can use this devices at remote locations where internet is not available through Wi-Fi Or Broadbands.
4. Wi-Fi Connectivity: You can also Connect with Internet through inbuilt Wi-FI.
5. SD Card Facility: You can take local reports through SD Card from Devices.
6. Online with Severs: Because of internet connectivity of device you can monitor attendance from anywhere.
7. Customization: This is main feature provide by our Device. They are fully customizable as per clients requirements.
Followings are List Of Portals On Which Our Time Attendance System Used:
1. AEBAS (Aadhar Enabled Biometric Time Attendance System) - As part of the “Digital India” program of Government of India, it has been decided to implement common Biometric Attendance System (BAS) in the Central Government Offices (Agencies) located in Delhi which may be extended to offices of the state and governments and other government institutions in future. The proposed system would enable anemployee to register attendance by simply presenting his/her biometric (finger print/Iris). This event will be authenticated online after one to one match with the bio-metric attributes stored in the UIDAI data base against the employee’s Aadhaar number.
2. PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna) - Skill India - Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
3. BioDroid (Android Based Biometric For Corporate Clients) with Fingerprint, RFID and IRIS Support - This Device useful for private offices to take attendance of their employees.
4. SDI (Skill Development Initiative) - DGE&T (Director General Of Employment and Training): Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment launched a Modular Employable Skills (MES) under Skill Development Initiative (SDI) Scheme through Directorate General of Employment & Training in May 2007. Under this scheme, training to earlier school leavers and existing workers specially in a unorganised sector are to be trained for employable skills. In close consultation with industries/State Governments and expertise the scheme has been operationalized since 2007.
5. ISDS (Integrated Skill Development Scheme) Under Ministry Of Textile: There is a serious gap between the training needs of the different segments of the textile industry and the training provided by the existing training institutes both in terms of volume and course contents. To fill up the demand supply gap, a focused and financially sustainable strategy needs to be put in place during the XII Five Year Plan.
This Scheme seeks to make intervention to assist the textiles economy to meet the said gap in manpower requirement.
6. Aajeevika (DDU-GKY) (National Rural Livelihoods Mission): Aajeevika is the other name of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) of the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India. 15% of the allocation under Aajeevika is allocated for Skills and Placement Project. The program is under Public-Private Partnership(PPP) mode. The total cost of the project is borne by the Ministry and by the Project Implementing Agency(PIA) or the concerned State Government in a ratio of 75:25.
This device is fully portable so you can use this device, where portability of device is necessary to take attendance. For more detail about that Click Here.
7. NDLM (National Digital Literacy Mission): National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country so that the non-IT literate citizens are trained to become IT literate so as to enable them to actively and effectively participate in the democratic and developmental process and also enhance their livelihood.
8. CSSDA (Chhatishgarh State Skill Development Authority): Skill Development for educational institutions of any agency, providing they are in the private sector, academic institutions that operate without affecting educational activities Skill Development Centres will be able to start work as it directly The system will add the ability to enhance the skills of the private sector soon will provide an enormous amount of public investment, which invest in skills training for the building to be due to the low rate of skills training.
9. RSLDC (Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation): In September 2004, under the chairmanship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister in order to address the challenges of unemployment and ensuring gainful and sustainable employment. The objective of creation of RMoL was to formulate appropriate and innovative strategies to promote and facilitate large scale livelihoods for the poor and vulnerable people. In view of the importance of the skill development for enhancing employability of working population, RMoL was renamed as Rajasthan Mission on Skill and Livelihoods, by adding the word skill in 2009-10, to provide further impetus to the Skill Trainings.
10. NIIT (National Institute Of Information and Technology): NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.